The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talk about Harry potter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Talk about Harry potter on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 pm

So as you can tell by this post, I am a potterhead and I am not afraid to admit it.So lets talk about that your favorite parts of the movies or books are.Or we could talk about your favorite charaters.Anything of harry potter.

View user profile

2 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:29 pm

I've watched all the movies but I'm still getting to reading the books... so pardon if I don't know everything but believe it or not I LOVE spoilers!!! (I need them sometimes ;-Wink anyways, lets talk about Snape... He's a really interesting guy and one of my favourite characters believe it or not.

View user profile

3 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:21 pm

I know everything of everything there is to know about harry potter.I have read all the books and seen all the movies.Yes Snape is interesting believe it or not.Though its sad how he loved Lily but she chose someone else.

View user profile

4 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:49 am

Yea. It's a shame but I guess that's how love works in reality too. Plus I think the rejection helped add to the character and how he views Harry.

View user profile

5 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:18 am

True but it is still sad.Though I love how in the fourth movie he shoves Ron's and Harry's heads down after he pulls down his sleeves.Very Happy 

View user profile

6 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:44 am

Yea that was funny. But I really love when you see into Snape's memories. I got so many feels.
~( TT-TT )~

View user profile

7 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Me too.Though it was sad how James(Harrys dad)bullied him.

View user profile

8 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Honestly, the books were a lot more descriptive than the movies and the movies were missing important stuff.

View user profile

9 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Yeah, I actually liked reading the books more than I liked watching the movies.
And personally, I thought the 6th and 7th movies weren't as great as the previous ones.
My favorite to read is the 5th book because it was when Luna/Neville joined them and I thought it was so cool how they managed to organize the DA behind Umbridge's back.

View user profile

10 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:46 pm

I like the books more, the movies just messed up the entire series for me. Certain things were changed and it bugged me a lot.

View user profile

11 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:01 am

True.The books were so much better.And my favorite book is the fourth one.I liked it the best because it was the one with the most action to me.Besides the seventh book.

View user profile

12 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:50 am

snapedoesthings.tumblr.com/
*laughs*

Also, this:
I guess the picture is too big, so you should click "Open image in new tab"

View user profile

13 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:54 am

That was a pretty badass Snape scene. I wish more people liked him. None of my friends do just me. The rest all like Dumbledore. I love Dumbledore too but Snape is my favourite teacher.

View user profile

14 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 am

Lethal Angel wrote:That was a pretty badass Snape scene. I wish more people liked him. None of my friends do just me. The rest all like Dumbledore. I love Dumbledore too but Snape is my favourite teacher.
LOL yes.

View user profile

15 Re: Talk about Harry potter on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:08 am

So, what's up with Ron? I like Ron. He's cool. Anyone else like Ron?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum